CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yay!!! Today is my birthday!! I AM FINALLY 15 YEARS OLD... i have been living on mother earth for 15 years.. But my knowledge on mother earth is still limited sighh!! i feel bad for not knowing our mother eath well... Anw, i really enjoyed today.. Thks to most of the boys in 3 Opal for giving me such a memorable Birthday bash!! Thks to woo hian that joker who punched me on my arm about 13 times.. Ouch!!! I would also like to thk those ppl who gave me presents.. Wonder if i shuld write it down... haha anw thanks to everyone who wished me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY".. WITHOUT YOU GUYS, TODAY WONT BE A WONDEFUL BIRTHDAY FOR ME.. good luck to all the 3 Opal for tomorrow's physics and geography test..haha Good luck to your EOY exam too..

0 comments: