CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

hello everyone! im back to blog!

Sorry for my super late reply for the tags
*Begs for forgiveness* haha.

Btw, was busy with those endless homeworks and was trying my best to do some revisions over the past few weeks, however i managed to do some only which i hope i will really get started on my revision very soon and focus on the coming MYE... which is like two weeks from now. so lets work hard for mye! (:
& i promised somebody that i will score well, so hope i really do :D

Anw, thanks to mum and dad for constantly concerning about me.
They scolded me because they care for me.
They nagged at me because they love me.
i appreciate them and i will work hard to give them the best life that i could in the future (:

Alrights, quite a different tone used because this is typed behalf of the owner of this blog (:

see you guys in school next week
& all the best for MYE.

Wont be blogging until MYE is over.

Lets work hard and stop procrastinating. heee (:

0 comments: