CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

denise is 1.07am now all ur fault la force me to blog..hahahhahah jkjk.

kk back to blogging... yesterday had bio spa.. it was totally nonsense lor..haha.. i have problem cutting the stem of the shoot and furthermore i read the instruction wrgly lor and my graph looks weird.. sigh,, i think i will this spa practise..Compare to chemistry spa, i think chemistry is so much easier for me to understand..haha... Sigh my worst enemy,Asyraf(ahah jkjk.. enjoy urself dude) is nt in Singapore anymore he had jus boarded the plane few hrs ago and shuld be reaching australia by now.. How are the girls there? pretty? haha jkjk... DO RMB THAT U OWE ME PRESENTS FROM AUSTRALIA HOR... if u don buy u btr don come back to singapore..hehe jkjk.. I think without u for the next few days, i will be lonely in class. Fortuantely i am not alone. i have my shadow right beside me..hehe.. k la enjoy urself la raffy.. 8 more hours will be A-maths bridging programme..No comments about it..hehe.. All the best to u denise!! u have my support..
: D

PS(haha): copydog lalala.. haha jkjk...


~THE END~

0 comments: