CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yayyyy!!! Exams are finally over.... Is time to say goodbye to all my textbook,workbook,homework which i havent complete etc... Welcome back my brothers... obviously not my real brother as i dont have any... i am refering to the tv, computer, psp and many others.... Cool rite? Today went to play bowling with michael, mark, cg, yh ,asyraf ,john and daryl... for the 1st round my score was really terrible but i improve during the second round... i had 3 consecutive strike... COOOOOOL... haha... TAKE NOTE THERES A BULLY IN MY CLASS.. THAT PERSON IS A SHE.. LOOKS LIKE A CHOCOPIE AND HAVE MANY OTHER TRAITS WHICH ARE YET TO DISCOVER...HAHA.. I HOPE THE PERSON KNOW WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT..HEHE.. haha jus jokin..

0 comments: