CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

wahahaa i am posting again... Posting for my lovely cousin and yoci.. haha

Yesterday(saturday) was fun.. My 1st time waking up at 12pm... lol. weird rite? But who cares..haha.. SLPING IS A MUST REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH TIME WE SPEND ON IT.. HAHA.. okok enuff of the slping prob and get back to my life.. Afternoon,went to TURF CITY, GIANT with my parents to buy some stuffs.. Yummy stuffs of cos.. haha. Then after that went to my granny hse which is the most common thing that i do everyweek only thing diff about today was we had buffet.. As we were celebrating my eldest uncle 60th birthday..haha.. i mus say the buffet is not too bad and the cake was delicious.. YUM YUM but i only ate one piece as i was too full.haha.. Then chat awhile at my granny hse with the rest of my cousin then went home..

After i reach home, rest for awhile then here i am posting lor..haha

lovely cousin... lol keep rushing me to post..booo!! happy le rite?haha
yoci... haha.. u are the best and the prettiest though u are mysterious lol

0 comments: