CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Was sabo-ed by Denise Lim . D:I have been waiting for u to sabo me lor..-
Do you have secrets?

-I have many dark secrets.. Care to know?

Would you fall in love with a guy / girl younger than you ?

-Yeah… Love is not regardless of age.. 80 years old ahma also can ar..

Do you enjoy going to school ?

-Yeah.. I can see many things for eg, ahem…haha

What would you do with a billion dollars ?

-Put it into the bank and wait for interest..haha jkjk.. Buy a resort and lead a carefree life.. : D

Would you fall in love with your best friend ?

-Of cos not… I am not a gay..

Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by them ?

-Both …

If the person you secretly like is attached, what would you do ?

-Sigh!!! Theres nth I can do.. Is fated la

Who is the person u secretly like in no. 7 ?

-007?

Is there anything that has made you extremely happy ?

-Presents!!!
What makes you angry ?

-hmmm.. not sure

How would you see in 10 years time ?

-i will see what I am fated to see

Who is currently the most precious poeple to you ?

-Family , & Friends yoci.

Who are currently your bestfriends ?

-Asyraf, Guo Siong, and many others…

What is your fav colour?

-Black

Would you give all in a relationship ?

-Yes, definitely : D

Two of ur bestfrens are guys and they fell in love with you. Who would you pick ?

-I pick none of cos… I m not a gay.. Gay sux

What do you want to tell the person you like ?

-I am the best… PICK ME!! Haha

0 comments: