CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tired tired tired!!!! i am so tired!!! for the past few days many things have been happening for me... TESTS TESTS AND MORE TESTS... HOMEWORK HOMEWORK AND MORE HOMEWORK!! Peer tutoring session also took up lots of our time!! i am falling ill!!! Sickness get away from me!!! Shoooo! Shooo! have been thinking alot lately and all these negative thots jus keep appearing, sigh so sorry to someone ar... u mus have suffer lots becos of my negative thinking... Anyone can teach me how think positively? How to learn to take things easily? Cheer up ar to all my frens and people who are close to me who are feeling down and stressed... wish i can be there to help when help is needed from u... i guess thats all for today... oh ya and btw today had extra ncc training but not all the ppl who are supposed to come for training turn up... sigh!!! then went to lot1 for lunch and went to the library to do some "reading" and "research"..haha.. ppl who went there with me shuld know what am i refering to.. anw thats all for today.. ppl pls cont to tag my blog k? make it lively ar..

0 comments: