CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Alright guys!! i am here posting again... kinda free now cos later on will be going to the airport to welcome my dad back!!! haha i wonder if he bought anything for me but most important is he come back strong and healthy as the weather in that country is really cold...

Anw,this week got back some of my tests results.. i mus say my result are average sigh lost to someone in almost every test ar... why are u so smart?haha u know who am i refering to ar don act blur..haha jkjk.... recently alot of my teachers have been complaining bout my illegible handwriting.. i mus improve it or i will be the one suffering in the near future..

Recently, i found out that in this world the number of people who are always thinking negatively( including me ) are so much greater than those who think positively.but why is that so? is it due to lack of self-confidence or jus that we enjoy thinking alot and probably think too much... it seems like it is so much easier to think negatively than positively.. Therefore, i suggest that we all should think positively to make the world a better place. i will also try my best to think positively too.. haha thats all for today ba.. next weeek will be the starting of march holidays.. its gonna be a busy week for me. 2 days of kayaking and 3 days of camp = death..haha jkjk

0 comments: