CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Greetings to the everyone out there reading this blog.. A very happy new year to all of u and hope u will have a wonderful year ahead : D sorry for the early wishing as i wont be online today. Counting down at my "lovely" cousin hse..haha

I mus say year 2008 was a really great year. Have lots of fun with all my frens, school mates, cca mates, cousin, my family and yoci.haha. Though i didnt do well for both my major exams, i promise myself to work even harder in the upcoming year and strive for better results in o level.

For this past 2 mths and few days(december holidays...), i really enjoy myself and really hope that this kind of joy and laughter would last forever and ever and ever.Hope u guys,gals,anybody,somebody,cousins,family,nobody,yesbody... agree with me..haha. okok this i s getting lame.. oh my!! i still havent complete my homework.. Need some help in linear law but i will endure till the right time to ask..haha. I mus pass this "test" with flying colour and nvr attempt to cheat. ok blaa blaa... i am getting naggy..

Once again HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF U!! CYA ON FRIDAY!!

i would also like to thks those ppl who frequently tag my blog.. okok byeeeeee

0 comments: