CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

haha.. okok.. i will be updating my blog with a proper post k? haha.. Anw, i have already relinked those who had to be relinked..hehe.. christmas is around the corner!!!To all my frens where are my presents!!! haha

i mus say ytd was a great and fun day for me...haha... went to * to shop and bought alot of presents for the upcoming christmas party... i can feel that the party would be really fun.hehe..
i must say * is really crowded but still i like it..hehe..thks for bringing me there ar.. really appreciated it.. : D and i would also like to thks somebody for deleting all of my photos by mistake...haha jkjk... are u guilty? ahha

ok thats for all today!!! going to my granny place later for dinner... hehe.. bye!!!

0 comments: