CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

I got this quiz from yiting!!! Thks a lot..haha.. Those who wants to do, feel free to do so… : D
1.when is your biddaeey?
September 17th
2. what is your favorite color?
black? White? Blue?
3. who is in your mind now?
my dream girl?
4. are u now in love with someone?
I am always in love… haha so no doubt about that..
5. do u have a girlfriend/boyfriend now?
soon I guess….haha..
6. which type of person r u?
handsome type? Haha jkjk… I am not sure myself..
7. what r u of thinking now?
I am thinking of my dream girl… haha
8. do u like music?
yeah… but seldom listen
9. what type of girlfriend/boyfriend do u want?
hmmm!! Pretty,cute,sexy? Haha no la… a girl who treats me well and love me deeply : D
10. who made u feel happy today?
My good frens..haha fun day!!!
11. is today a prrrfect day for u?
of cos!! My 1st time going to there leh…
12. your dream age?
5 or 10 years later ba…. Haha… : D
13. your pet's name?
EVERYBODY noes it!!!! OREO? Haha jkjk… no pet la…sigh
14. what do you want right now?
I wan to have fun!!!
15. who has a grreat look in your class?
everyone ba!! All of them are special…
16. who has the best smile?
me of cos!! Haha jus jking : D
17. who has a cute voice?
cute ppl have cute voice?example, me? haha
18. what is your biggest fear?
love rival ba… haha jkjk.. high elements ba
19. what do u love the most?
MY FAMILIES , frens and …!!!!
20. what are u waiting for?
I am waiting for Christmas!! MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!

Anw I mus say today is a fun day for me… haha… had a great ball of time and "CHEER"( if I am able to)!!! Lol.. haha that’s all for today ba… FUN FUN FUN!!! I WANT MORE MORE MORE!!! after having fun, went to citylink to have dinner at he japanese "marche" called shokudo... i mus say the food there is really yummy..haah feel like going back there to have dinner again.. hehe

hmmm!!! today is really a great day for me!!

0 comments: