CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rules must be followed:
Each blogger must post this rules. Each blogger must start with ten random facts/habits about themselves. Bloggers that are tagged need to write about their own blog, ten things and post this rules. Don't forget to leave them comments telling them they have been tagged and are to read your blog.

1. I love to slack : D 2. I love my family : D
3. I am a boy : D
4. I love to eat fruits : D
5. I love to sleep : D
6. I love pizza: D
7. I am friendly : D
8. I love to watch tv : D
9. I love to bully people : D
10. My blog is brown : D

Now tag ten ppl to do this quiz

1 Asyraf
2 May Shuan
3 Denise
4 Della
5 Ying Hao
6 Zi Ning
7 Gwendolyn
8 Monica
9 Katrina
10 And the person who is reading this blog now : D

1.who's the person that tagged you?
- u referring to who? The latest person who tag ar? Anonymous lor
2. Relationship between you and her?
- My lovely little cousin
3. Three impressions of him/her?
- crazy? Funny? Happy?
4. If he becomes your enemy, you will?
- Kill her!!! Wahaha jkjk
5. What will you say to the person you like very much?
- I like u lor and you are mine? Haha
6. Characteristic i like about myself?
- I am lousy? Haha no la.. probably I am lame?
7. Characteristic i hate about myself?
- am lazy and talk little
8. For the person whom you hate, you say?
- I hate u? wahaha
9. What do people feel about you?
- probably they feel that I am quiet?
10. Your crush?
- hmmm… who ar?
11. Pass this to 10 people

1 Asyraf
2 May Shuan
3 Denise
4 Della
5 Yi ting
6 Ying hao
7 Zi ning
8 Monica
9 Katrina
10 Ying Ying

12. If 5 & 7 were together?
- I don think they noe each other ba..
13. who does 5 like?
- lol!! Kelvin?
14. What colour does 9 like?
- dunno
15. Say something about 8
- Shes a monster in disguise or a human.. haha jkjk
16. Who is 2?
- 2 is somebody
17. Talk about 3
- She’s my “lovely” cousin
18. Who is 10's best friend?
- i guess is yiting
19. Who's the sexiest among all 10?
- lol… I think all are equally sexy but maybe number ahem is more sexy!!
20. What colour does 4 like?
- hmmm.. maybe its pink?
21. Is 4 single?
- I guess so… she nvr tell me lor T_T
22. Your relationship with 1
- a schoolmate,classmate,cca fren, best fren, gay fren, etc,,, haha
23. Are 5 & 6 best friends?
- I don think so… they might be gf and bf? Haha jkjk
24. 9's surname?
- I dunno leh.. lol.. sorry.. does malay have surname ar?
25. 7's nickname?
- wahaha!! Penguin? haha
26. Say something to 8
- U are a MONSTER!!!
27. Say something to help 9.
- MEOW!! MEOW!! HAHA
28. Who do i admire?
- I admire myself the most.. I AM THE BEST!! WHAHA haha jkjk 29. Where does 1 live?
- near bpps
30. 10 of them know who you like?
- I think so…haha
31. Say something to 6 when you see him
- I am going to quit NCC!! Whaha jkjk
32. 10's spouse?
- YITING? Haha

Finally I am done with it!! 3 cheers!! Eh yiting or anybody pls inform me if there is anymore quiz.. is fun!!! Haha.. kk this will be counted as one update.. ms u btr tag hor.. whahaa

ATTENTION!!: TO ALL READERS, PLS TAG B4 U LEAVE THIS BLOG..

0 comments: