CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I am back!!

To all my fans out there, i am really sorry for not posting for the past few days.. But dont be sad or dissapointed anymore as i am back!!! haha joking joking.. Anw lets get back to my life story.. The reasons for not being able to post was because I had to study for the upcoming biology test and i was kinda sick for the past few days.. School for the past few days were fine.. I was really amazed by my chemistry and social studies test.. For chemistry, i didnt really know how to answer most of the question but yet i got 28/35 amazing isnt it... Then for my ss test, i only wrote 5 lines and no cross-refering but i still got 3 marks.haha.. Its not that i didnt want to cross refered but on that day during the test, i was really not feeling well... Anw sch today was fine, went to bio lab to do experiment and etc... Went home straight after school as i was not involve in the inter-house competition...

0 comments: