CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

I was sick today but i am glad that i could last till the last period... Sigh, i have to take the SS test again which I was told by Miss Nadiah that it will be a different paper... I could only pray hard that the paper will be easy.. Mum came to fetch me after sch then send me back to school at 2.15pm.. Thks alot i really appreciate that.

In school, went for Ncc and attended 2 NDP rehearsal. The weather was terribly hot and I sweat terribly(like a ice-cream melting). After NDP rehearsal, i went up to hall for stage performance. It was totally ruined, got scolded by the teacher-in-charge for movin about when i was told to freeze there. Come on man! U expect me to freeze there until all the other Uniform Group to perform? I think thats too difficult for me. Then went home late becuase of the Stage performance... Yay!! Tmr goin kayaking.. Hopefully i will not turn red like 3 Sapphire did..

0 comments: