CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Test test test

School was normal like everyday... But my mum send me to school as i sprained my leg during last Monday leadership course, "The dog, bone and freeze game".. Had 3 consecutive test today.. Physics,bio and then chemistry.. The 3 tests are really hard for me maybe i didnt study hard enuff.. sigh!! i really regretted it.. No point crying over spilt milk... Then went for maths tutorial after that.. It lasted for only 5 minutes.. Both asyraf and i were late then Mr Venkat ask me who is my best friend as he wanted someboys to teach me how to do the maths paper... i told him i had no best fren.. haha .. Come on la!! We are all sec 3 students, do we still have to bother about who is our best fren or wadever? Haha.. Then went home with asyraf, yh and cg.. Met nicholas along the way.. Asked him whether did he spam the ncc blog but he denied it but then now he is here tagging my blog saying how sorry he was for spamming the ncc blog...

0 comments: