CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

National Day Celebration..

Today woke up ay 0500 as my NCC seniors wanted us to report to school by 0620... I wanna thanks my mum for sending me to sch and my dad for waking me up..haha.. The parade started at about 0720 if i am not wrong... Before marching off to the parade square, i could feel that my was body shaking with fear but i managed to calm myself down and got over with it.. After the parade, i quickly change my attire for the performance.. The performance was alittle cock up in the beginning but still we managed to capture the attention of the audience by making them laugh... I was also shocked that our school actually gave us a plastic pencil box.. It was my third year in Dunearn and also the first time reciving gifts.. I am here wishing everyone a Happy National Day....

0 comments: