CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Ndp rehearsal plus normal school day

Today, reached school at 0645 as i am involved in the NDP stage performance.. My role is jus to play soccer with Bakri and let him score. I would like to thanks Swee Sheng for coming out with the script all by himself,I feel really bad for not being able to help out much so i could only repay him by playing my role well. At 7 plus, all the UG performers went to gather at the AVA room and started rehearsing. Most of the time we were scolded by the teacher-in-charge for not taking the rehearsal seriously and we were also told to report to sch tmr at 7am sharped.. Then at 8 plus, it was time for school. Throughtout the first few periods, i tried to keep myself awake by opening my eyes wide big.Fortunately, i was able to last till the end of the day..hehe.. After school, stayed in school for awhile for Ncc then at 1530, i went home with Asyraf... Sigh gtg to study for tomorrow 's chem test le...sigh!!

0 comments: