CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Kayaking Course

For the past 2 consecutive days, went to take my star one kayaking course with my class. Not everyone turned out for it as some went with other classes while the others have valid reasons. The weather for past 2 day was really terrible that my skin was badly burn jus like a lobster... Over there we were splitted into different groups of 10. My group consists of 2 topaz, and 8 from opal... The 8 opals are; me, asyraf , melvin , john , wei hao , jasper ,mark and chin guan.. The 1st day of kayaking, i was paired up with melvin to take the doubles but the following day i got to solo the kayak by myself. I really enjoyed myself in the 2 days kayaking course but i prefer the 2nd day as the coach taught us how to get down of the kayak while in the middle of the kallang basin to cool ourselves down and get back up without capsizing the kayak and we went for the expedition to the Singapore flyer which was a tiring journey. Then we headed back to shore to wash up and get ready to go back.. I was glad that all of us who survived through the 2 days course passed the test...

0 comments: